Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Monday, April 06, 2015

The End of My Blogsite

So I thought about shutting down my blogsite, since I never get any substantive comments, and my google page hits are quite high, but nobody ever seems to post a comment, so no discussion ever progresses.

It has been quite a while since I have posted any links to articles or comments, but given the situation with Netanyahu addressing the US Congress and the ongoing discussions with the P5+1 nations with Iran and the nuclear issue, I thought I might start to add some more comments and articles.

I guess I am saying I am back, and instead of offering my comments to the idiotic partisans on various "news" sites, I am back to run my site and add my commentary.


1 comment:

MOM said...

Save your blogs. They are extensive and we need to be able tocaccess them.

Mom