Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally It Sinks In

This article, albeit untimely, gives the greater backdrop to why Biden and his boss reacted so strongly to Israel's announcement that construction would expand in East Jerusalem last spring.

What took these guys so long to figure out the obvious? It is written plain as day in the 9-11 Commission Report and fanatical bloggers like myself have been screaming it for years!!!!!

If Gen. Petraeus can wake up, surely more Americans will follow.

3 comments:

MOM said...

Maybe the General is a "true American", after all. I like what he said and I like his "guts" to say what he said.

MOM said...

After listening to Spiderednews.com and George Galloway's accolades to General Petraeus, I am more enamored of these two men than any two men in my life. (Except for my Dad, of course.)

scottie said...

go read John 8:44 or all of the entire 8th chapter and tell me what you think