Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Obama's Foreign Policy

I cannot believe I am posting an article from, of all sources, the Weekly Standard !!!!

But this article argues how similar Obama's foreign policy is to McCain's. I have been told by a friend that I criticize McCain too heavily and that I do not criticize Obama enough. Let me be clear ; Americans will be the last consideration under either administration. I do not appreciate Obama's double-speak on the Palestinian issue. I do not appreciate Obama's stretching the Constitution beyond its boundaries with his tax everyone attitude to institute a national health-care plan governed from above. I do not appreciate Obama's pandering to AIPAC then making speeches about change.

These candidates are thoroughly blended and only a political novice or zealot cannot see this lack of distinction.

No comments: