Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Palin on Paul

Nice interview of Palin where she makes some interesting points (the % of energy resources coming from Alaska).

But as far as the Big Picture, let me see if I get this straight. McCain made fun of Ron Paul, even though Ron Paul ran circles around McCain in every Republican debate, and then he picks a VP that endorses Paul and his character and his independent-minded message. Then Rumpelstiltskin says that Palin is the type of candidate to unite the Republican party !

It is too funny.

Gustav is coming and I hope it parks itself over my apartment !

1 comment:

MOM said...

Hi,

I like her, especially her plug of Ron Paul! Wonder why Mac chose her if Ron Paul was so insignificant? I think he was more important than most of us were led to believe.