Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Follow-up to non-coverage

I posted an article earlier which noted non-coverage by CNN, Foxnews, and the Drudge Report on the 5 Palestinian kids (8-12 years old) killed by an Israeli missile strike, and I noted the time from my original post.

It is now 10:48 PM on 2/28/2008 and still there is no mention of this event from any of the media groups listed above.

No one can excuse the lack of coverage as temporal ; it is clear that it is not being covered because of the subject matter.

3 comments:

monterey said...

The reason for non-coverage is not the subject matter, but the owners of the mainstream media (MSM). They are by and large Zionists. They do not want to cover these stories because they would indict their own Israeli government which is Zionist controlled.

We need a new history, a true history. Thank you for posting this.

Liberal White Boy said...

Don't hold your breath Scott. Why do we let Israel get away with murder?...literally
http://homo-sapien-underground.blogspot.com/2008/02/why-do-we-let-israel-get-away-with.html

scottie said...

Welcome Monterey!

I hope you keep posting on my site.

When I said subject matter I did not literally mean the destruction of kids by missiles from an IDF attack helicopter, but that the report, were it told, would reflect poorly on the Israelis ; therefore no coverage of it.

Check out some of my other posts if you get a chance, and by all means, offer comments when you see fit.