Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Greatest Threat to Liberty is ...

WAR !

Good God, yawl, what is it good for?

The interest payments are revealed in this article.

Not only is war the greatest threat to liberty, it seems it is very expensive as well.

These engagements will perpetuate a slave status of next-generation Americans to pay for the wars, and with respect to Iraq (and soon Iran) we are paying for a pack of lies.

One would think that since Americans are paying for it, they would demand their government tell them the truth on why it was started, since even Cheney and Bush openly admit it had nothing to do with WMD's or 9-11.

But it's keep your cell phone close, bury your head in the sand, let me watch my reality TV, let me party, don't tell me anything important because I do not want to learn about it, what? if you dont like it here then just leave.

No comments: