Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Monday, April 02, 2007

Lipstadt's censorship

The other day I read how students from Hillel crowded the microphones after Carter's talk at GWU and asked only critical questions. Evidently, the questions were written by Emory University Holocaust Studies professor Deborah Lipstadt and posted on her blogsite. After reading these details, I visited her site, found the questions she had posed, read them all, and decided to ask some of my own questions, the answers to which did not portray Israel in a favorable light.

When I published my comments, however, I was greeted with the message that the blog author must moderate my comments before they publish.

It has now been over a week, and my questions have still not made it to blogsite, and I guess the best way to avoid having to answer questions which are beyond one's mental capacity is to censor the questions completely.

What a jip !

No comments: