Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Monday, March 12, 2007

Annual Pucker Sessions Underway

Just flipping through the channels when I heard Harry Reid say "Auschwitz".
I knew it had to be the annual puckerfest to AIPAC.

I watched about 5 minutes of Harry Reid's speech before my blood pressure skyrocketed, and I decided to change the station. When he started in on the Israel-Lebanon conflict last summer, he made a few comments that met with applause. It was something like "when Hezbollah started the war last summer, it showed the US that Israel still has threats against its very being", or some garbage like that.

But I eventually came back to watch another politician upfront and center, Mitch McConnell.

McConnell's speech really bothered me too. Full of trite cliches like the US-Israel bond will forever be strong, the Palestinians are terrorists by nature, they must recognize Israel's right to exist, disavow violence, blah blah blah.

Don't forget that it has not been even 2 years since this same group was implicated in espionage activity against the US, and has a long record of such behavior.

US politicians, bought and paid for, stand up in front of a group (that puts Israel's interests before the US national interest) and transform themselves from public servants into shameless whores.

No comments: