Evolution of Dispossession

Evolution of Dispossession
How to Steal a Country?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pat Buchanan and the NEOCONS

Although Pat Buchanan's prescient article on the Iraq War is a few years old, the arguments contained in the linked article above should be recycled for the sabre-rattling on Iran.

I have said that war with Iran is very close, and I think it will happen in 2007. Some have said that it will happen before April before Blair leaves office.

The dual-loyalty NEOCONS tricked the US into supporting war with Iraq for Israel's interests (and other interests as well), and if you carefully monitor the steady stream of NEOCON publications (which I do), you will see the same tired, recycled, bullshit arguments being used on Iran currently.

I'll let Pres Bush's last comments summarize my feelings :

click here

No comments: